SAI Region 1 Chorus Contest - 5/5/01

  • Bill Fine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2001
      Hi,

      Can someone please let me know what time the Region 1 Chorus Contest gets underway this coming Saturday?

      Thanks,

      Bill

      William B. Fine
      Baritone, Granite Statesmen Chorus
      Baritone, Main Street
      GSBaritone@...
    • Laura Pienkowski
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2001
        Chorus contest is starting at approximately 11:30 am Saturday,
        5/5/01. There are 21 choruses competing this year! Good luck to all
        of them!!

        Laura Pienkowski
        Sound Of New England, Region #1
        Portland Bound