RE: [bbshop] (no subject)

  • george.gorsuch@wgint.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2001
      Ed,
      You don't think that, had you been ostracized, anyone would actually tell
      you, do you? I don't think anyone would actually break the code of silence
      ... oops ... hope I didn't give anything away 'shoppers, your secret is safe
      with me.

      Actually, I also received very little traffic in the last day or so. Maybe
      I'm ostrichized as well. Probably comes from too many days with my head in
      the sand.

      George Gorsuch
      Lead - Rhapsody
      President - Boise Valley Chordsmen