The General Assembly Barbershop Chorus Annual Show

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      The General Assembly Barbershop Chorus proudly presents their 2001 Annual Show:
      THE ONION RING
      June 22nd and 23rd in the A.J. Fletcher Opera Theater in the new BTI Center in downtown Raleigh
      Evening shows start at 8pm
      Saturday matinee starts at 2pm
      Ticket prices: $20 ($18 balcony) matinee prices: $17 ($15 balcony) General Admission only

      Join the General Assembly, directed by Robert Cox, in this farcical comedy as Dudley DoGood of the Royal Canadian Mounties attempts to stop the evil schemes of the Onion Ring, led by Don Vidalia.

      The second half of the show will begin with our very own spellbinding quartet CRESCENDO. We will then feature the International Medalist Quartet - Power Play - in one of their last performances before competing in Nashville

      Don't miss out on this exciting performance by the South's Best Barbershop Chorus!

      For tickets contact 919-854-0090

      Jim Adams
      Jim.Adams@...
      Principal Systems Developer