(no subject)

  • Ehink557@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2001
      No mail for 24 hours. Am I ostracized? Or is the font so small I can`t read
      it?

      Ed Hinkley
    • george.gorsuch@wgint.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2001
        Ed,
        You don't think that, had you been ostracized, anyone would actually tell
        you, do you? I don't think anyone would actually break the code of silence
        ... oops ... hope I didn't give anything away 'shoppers, your secret is safe
        with me.

        Actually, I also received very little traffic in the last day or so. Maybe
        I'm ostrichized as well. Probably comes from too many days with my head in
        the sand.

        George Gorsuch
        Lead - Rhapsody
        President - Boise Valley Chordsmen