RE: [bbshop] Time Capsule

  • Jack Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2001
      Ya got my vote John. However the following year in Detroit the Ritz did a
      fine job on Sweet Adeline also. Maybe it would be appropriate that the time
      capsule contain more than one quartet performance.
      In Harmony
      Jack Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2001
        --- ponuscasa@... wrote:
        snip
        > I have selected Acoustix version of an Irish Lullaby and the Miamians
        > version
        > of Bundle of Old Love Letters. I know consensus is impossible but do
        > you all
        > have a better selection for this worthy endeavor?

        Although I haven't heard that particular arrangement sung by the
        Acoustix I think you would provide a better example of BBS style by
        choosing almost anything the Suntone's did. To me, they seem to better
        represent the style. Of course this is only my opinion and I'm sure
        I'm about to get bashed by the progressive's.
        Todd

        =====
        Todd P Wollin Sr.
        Aurora Chapter Lead/Tenor
        Nameless Quartet Tenor
        Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/