RE: [bbshop] who arranged "Blue Skies" as sung by Keepsake

  • george.gorsuch@wgint.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2001
      Diane is correct, Clay Hine did the arrangement. About this time last year,
      I contacted him to get the arrangement for an Irving Berlin show we were
      doing. You can reach him at Clayhine@.... You may find, as I did last
      year, that he is slightly busy this time of year.

      Best of luck,

      George Gorsuch
      Lead - Rhapsody
      President - Boise Valley Chordsmen