Re: [bbshop] who arranged "Blue Skies" as sung by Keepsake

  • Diane M. Garcia
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      According to the liner notes on the CD, Clay Hine arranged Blue Skies for
      Keepsake.

      -Diane
      Diane M. Garcia - Barbershop Groupie
      Webmaster, By Popular Demand
      http://www.harmonize.ws/bpd
      Webmaster, Ultimate in Barbershop Links
      http://www.harmonize.ws/links
      Webmaster, Cheers
      http://www.harmonize.ws/cheers
      Webmaster, Twist of Fate
      http://www.harmonize.ws/twist
      Webmaster, The Sundowners
      http://www.harmonize.ws/sundowners

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2001
        Diane is correct, Clay Hine did the arrangement. About this time last year,
        I contacted him to get the arrangement for an Irving Berlin show we were
        doing. You can reach him at Clayhine@.... You may find, as I did last
        year, that he is slightly busy this time of year.

        Best of luck,

        George Gorsuch
        Lead - Rhapsody
        President - Boise Valley Chordsmen

        > Who arranged "Blue Skies" as sung by Keepsake? Reply to the bbshop group
        > to avoid duplicates. Thanks.
        >
        > Robb Topolski
        > Spare Time bari

      • Robb Topolski