Looking Forward totonight on The PLAUSE" Show

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 12:20 PM
      Hi there gang,

      Thanks for all of your emails and especially for your patience as we have
      worked through a major technical problem last week on THN...The Harmony
      Network. We are excited about being back on the air this week.

      You can tune in to the show tonight at _www.villageradio.com_
      (http://www.villageradio.com) or at _www.harmonize.com/thn_ (http://www.harmonize.com/thn)
      where you can follow the steps to join the broadcast. You can also join the
      chatroom tonight at the _www.harmonize.com/thn_
      (http://www.harmonize.com/thn) website and following the steps to join the chat room while the live
      broadcast is in progress.

      We will have the toll-free lines open for your requests and comments That
      number is
      1-877-846-7664 or 1-877-THN-SONG Please call us and let us know what is
      happening in your life.

      All of the staff at THN and the ownership of Regional Broadcasting Service
      have had the plight of the New Orleans folks on our minds. Our hearts and
      prayers are with those people who have suffered so much in the last week. We
      want to bring you the news about the barbershop family and their families in
      New Orleans, so if you have any news about our brothers and sisters, their
      chapters, latest word about the International Sweet Adelines Convention, ...or
      just words of encouragement, or musical dedications to folks that are affected,
      use the toll free number and let us pass on your information, comments or
      requests.

      Remember, "Music is the universal language...speak it to as many people as
      you can every day of your life"

      For Gary Rush and I, and all of the staff at THN...
      In Harmony,
      Rich Taylor, Host of The "APPLAUSE" Show
      President , THN...The Harmony Network