Best Barbershop City!?!

  • Jon Ewbank
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      While all of the proffered locales have been worthy of the nomination,
      and all of the various choruses, quartets, etc., have most certainly
      supported those nominations - for my money, the best barbershop city is
      whichever one in which I am getting my current "fix!" And while,
      listening to a great group offer up a tremendous barbershop performance
      is thrilling, nothin' beats ringing the chord yourself!

      Jon Ewbank