Bits and pieces after another SA contest weekend

  • Marti Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      WOW - you people are really getting spoiled! Does anyone but me remember
      when we used to have to wait for the reporter to go to her weekly chorus
      rehearsal to get a copy of the score sheet??? ;-) I would prefer to wait
      until HQ posts all the other award info so I could include that, but your
      impatience seems to indicate that you would rather have the numbers, and
      fast. I do add all that stuff as I get it to my files, including songs
      sometimes, when I can get them. That way, in 2008, when you ask for
      something, you'll get complete info.

      Regarding these director boo-boos... why in the world would you NOT send me
      those corrections when I post the order of appearance?????? Then I would
      have the correct information for the score postings!! What a concept!

      I am getting testy in my old age. Ten contests to go - hope you can stand it!

      Anyway, I am sorry to have published these two mistakes:

      Add Eileen Rosenberg as co-director of Harbor City Music Co., the Region 19
      champion chorus. (And when did these chorus names get so out of control,
      length-wise???? ;-)

      The director of Brandywine (Region 19) was Bob Bennett, not Rick Serpico.

      Further changes/additions:

      The panel for Region 9:

      Official Panel:
      Sound - Judy Ashmore
      Music - June Berg (Chair)
      Expression - Vickie Maybury
      Showmanship - Sandi Wright

      Replace the third place chorus in Region 9:

      Toast of Tampa Show 78 78 76 81
      Tampa, FL 79 77 81 79
      Susie Bonds 157 155 157 160 629 3 78.63

      I had the wrong expression subtotal, overall total and percentage.

      In the chorus summary, I moved lots of Region 19 choruses to Region 16.
      Sorry about that! That summary has been posted again.

      Going back a ways: in Region 12, the showmanship score for Pacific
      Empire's second song should be 81. The category total and overall total
      were correct.

      I'm hoping this is all for now!

      Marti Lovejoy, Life Member of Sweet Adelines (28 years so far)
      SA Score Central for SING & the Harmonet - 7th Year!
      Houston Horizon Chorus, Reg 10, TX, USA
      LovejoyMar@...