RE: [bbshop] Best Barbershop City?

  • Walt
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 6:02 AM
      I do believe that the original post was talking about RIGHT NOW. All of the
      accomplishments that Mike Renner outlined are only less than a month old.
      There is no argument that other cities have had grand and glorious
      pasts...and even present successes.

      Mike was making the challenge based on the present state of barbershopping
      in that city....and to fan the fire...just a little <Grin>.

      Walt Miller
      Singing Buckeyes (Also greatly prejudiced)

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2001
        Also, you forgot to include the Interstate Rivals, along with 1/4 of Marquis. Louisville is #1 in my books. You also will have to throw in the Harrington Brothers in the top quartets.

        Please don't forget Bluegrass Student Union from Louisville.