Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . .

  • bandit7577
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
      If the new branding is supposed to be used and the old branding is
      supposed to be something that will eventually show up on the "Antiques
      Roadshow", why does the Society Marketing team still have the SPEBSQSA
      logo on the website?
      { prefers terms SPEBSQSA logo and BHS logo to old and new }
      Doug Johnson
      Robbinsdale Minnesota
    • Ehink557@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
        In a message dated 8/3/05 4:04:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        bandit7577@... writes:

        If the new branding is supposed to be used and the old branding is
        supposed to be something that will eventually show up on the "Antiques
        Roadshow", why does the Society Marketing team still have the SPEBSQSA
        logo on the website?
        { prefers terms SPEBSQSA logo and BHS logo to old and new }
        Doug Johnson
        Robbinsdale Minnesota

        I think this is a viable recognition of what many have made a problem for
        people in Kenosha. Maybe they have more pressing issues confronting them what
        with bringing in new blood to be properly indoctrinated. Met our new boss. Nice
        guy. Barbershopper veteran. I'll bet if we cool it on the logo issue it will
        right itself with a satisfying result to all.

        eh

      • johnpousa@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2005
          What Ed said is likely going to become reality. This is based on the new boss' comments during the Keynote Address Sunday night at St. Joe - uh, Columbus.

          To paraphrase - He said that the decisions of late were not his, nor the previous CEO's for that matter, but were board decisions.

          Ok, that takes some of the heat off of our latest scapegoat (Mr. Harris), and all of the heat off of Mr. Watson. The comment that squared well with all in attendance was the fact that nothing has happenned that couldn't be fixed, that some mistakes have probably been made, and they will do better "Next Time".

          Also, it is VERY LIKELY, that HC/DC will not be held at OSU in '06! This place sucks pretty bad, and is not conducive to what we have become accustommed to as a favorable venue for this prestigious barbershop learning experience.

          John Phillips
          Still having fun and learning a lot!

          --
          JAP :-})