Re: [bbshop] Re: breakups... new quartets ???

  • Timothy J Fagan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 7:59 PM
      They can't possible break up! They're competing against MaxQ in the SWD fall
      contest!!! Where have you been Martin???

      ;-)))

      --Timster--

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 8:04 PM
        > They can't possible break up! They're competing
        > against MaxQ in the SWD fall
        > contest!!! Where have you been Martin???

        Ignoring that particular thread, for one thing.... ;)

        The guy I responded to seemed to honestly believe they were breaking
        up, to the point of mentioning the bass's new quartet....was he just
        mixed up, or did I miss some announcement in SLC?