Re: [bbshop] ...and now for something completely different...

  • J Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi Joe, LOL I see you did go out to the link and listen as I did! I
      started to put a smiley face at the end of my post but thought if I did, I
      would not get any response! I am delighted that you did respond!

      You are right about listening to the interview with Mark Hale on NPR and
      Jimmy Henry. While your are at it, better visit Dave Stevens again, and
      What Are We Trying to Preserve. ;-) Fair is fair!!!

      I thought the Cackle Sisters demonstrated some unique talent. Checker Board
      Square and the Grand 'Ole Opera is what I cut my teeth on Joe! I haven't
      always been so debonair!

      Granted an hour long show of the Cackle Sisters stuff might begin to grate
      on you! Maybe a bit more than the deganin chimes!

      Shoeless? (^-^) That would not be advisable here in Florida! Fire Ants
      are in abundance.

      Trying to lighten up things, along with you!

      In Harmony
      Jack M