Looking for a Little America Room swap

  • Alex Rubin - Musical Director
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      >> Same Message - not sure if the other one went through.

      I'm looking to trade a tower suite with a single king bed in the Little
      America hotel for a tower suite with two queen beds. Please Help!!!

      There seems to be a price difference of $16 dollars a night which I would be
      happy to pay for. So essentially you get a free room upgrade.

      If you know of anyone or you yourself have a room and don't need the two
      beds please get in touch with me either via email (alex@...)
      or Cell phone 954-770-6520. We arrive on Monday but I will be reachable
      anytime day or night.

      Thanks in advance for any help, it's greatly appreciated.

      Alex Rubin
      Alex Rubin, Tenor
      http://www.roundersquartet.com