Convention questions

  • Wes Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
      My family and I are looking forward with excitement, as always, to the convention next week but I have 2 questions:

      1. PARKING: Will there be parking available in the lot under the Conference Center? If so, what are the rates?

      2. FOOD: Will the nearest food be at the mall food courts a (big) block away or will there be any special food vendors anywhere?

      Wes Brown, MD
      Olympia, Washington

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 5:08 AM
        In a message dated 7/1/05 3:13:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        musicalbrowns@... writes:

        2. FOOD: Will the nearest food be at the mall food courts a (big) block away
        or will there be any special food vendors anywhere?

        We were told that Kenosha rented the parking lot adjacent to the Center and
        will erect two large tents to serve as a food court. Hope this happens
        Ed Hinkley