Proud of Our Illinois District Reps!

  • fullvoicetenor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Tonight I got to see our reps from the ILL district do some of their
      contest stuff. It was a fantastic night! Best wishes to our quartets:
      Lakeside Edition and Alchemy in the big boys division, and Tesseract
      in the college contest.

      I was especially thrilled with how the New Tradition sounded. Though
      fewer guys were on stage than last year, the sound was unbelievably
      bigger! Although it seems like there has been little "buzz" going into
      contest for Northbrook, the chorus posted strong scores in the fall
      prelims. And anyone who heard them tonight can testify that they will
      put on a fantastic performance in SLC.

      Shane Scott
      New Tradition Chorus (inactive and insanely jealous to be on the
      risers in SLC)
      Soon to be in Nashville