If There's Anybody Here (From Out of Town)-Women's

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2005
      I have another question on this song!!!
      My quartet really wants to sing this song. I have heard the men do it as a stand alone song, but does anyone know if there is a womens arrangement of if anywhere??
      We do have the men's sheets, and can get it arranged no problem, just thought we would save a step if it's already done!

      Thanks,
      Lisa Hood
      Lead - Citrus Quartet
      Tenor/Lead - Afterglow Mixed Quartet
      Assistant Director - Lions Gate Chorus
      Associate REF - R26.

      ccbecky <ccbecky@...> wrote:
      My quartet (Crystal Collection) recently performed it on the SAI Palo
      Duro Metro chorus show with our lead's husband's quartet (Dynamite) -
      I believe it was the hit of the show! It is a VERY fun and
      interesting arrangement, and obviously a crowd pleaser.

      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" wrote:
      > This song is on our CD--Brothers in Harmony Live.
      > We sing the song with The Millstone Valley Sweet Ads Chorus
      (Princeton, NJ).
      > The CD is available at Harmony Marketplace.
      >
      > Ron Daugherty
      > Easton, PA
      > Brothers in Harmony

      Yahoo! Groups Links