Harmonet meeting in SLC

  • Ehink557@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Ann started the ball rolling but I haven't seen any of those wonderful
      enthusiasts jump right in and contribute the usual fare like "I'll be there" or
      some such nonsense.
      We have had great times in the past meeting and imbibing and meeeting an
      immbbibingg
      and................. whatever.
      Why not make yourself known/heard right here in happy land

      Ed H

    • bearwest
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        OK, Let me state that any Harmonet meeting in SLC will be happily attended
        by one BearWest person, formerly known as 'bear in oz'.

        bear
        aka Steve

        Ann started the ball rolling but I haven't seen any of those wonderful
        enthusiasts jump right in and contribute the usual fare like "I'll be there"
        or
        some such nonsense.
        We have had great times in the past meeting and imbibing and meeeting an
        immbbibingg
        and................. whatever.
        Why not make yourself known/heard right here in happy land

        Ed H

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Charley Garrett
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
          Ed and everybody,

          I'll be looking for you in SLC. A meeting place would make that more fun.
          > Ann started the ball rolling but I haven't seen any of those wonderful
          > enthusiasts jump right in and contribute the usual fare like "I'll be
          > there" or
          > some such nonsense.
          > We have had great times in the past meeting and imbibing and meeeting an
          > immbbibingg
          > and................. whatever.
          > Why not make yourself known/heard right here in happy land
          >
          > Ed H

        • Steve Sammonds
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
            I'll be in SLC, but my attendance to a Harmonet gathering would depend
            on where and when. Gotta keep my wife and kids happy, too!

            -Steve Sammonds