Re: Hi

  • t.wiener@ieee.org
    Message 1 of 16 , May 1, 2005
      Here is the file.

    • Tjitte
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 7, 2006
        While reading the past days contributions I was just wondering what
        the difference is between our passion for harmony (you know: to lock
        a chord) on one hand, and the ever so often verbal discord on the
        other.

        It appears to be difficult to tune in to some of the emotional vibes
        we 'hear' (or seem to hear).

        But then.. suppose you are a member in an average chorus of say 40
        (maybe you even are) and imagine the discussions between individuals
        during the non-singing time.

        Amplify that by 100.
        (there's over 4000 members on this list)

        Or you're in a quartet with shared visions and a common goal. Imagine
        the discussions you'd be having in a joint attempt to improve.

        Amplify that by 1000.

        I'd say this forum isn't doing all that bad.

        T.
      • jonathan zimmerman
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 15, 2011
          I acquired $170 in just about a day online. gained it from - http://x.co/WcR9 - your life is going to be so much better!
        • Edward Hinkley
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 21, 2014
            Paul Olquin would you please contact me. Have some music would like to share

            hinkley ehink 557 @ aol.com (close spaces)

            Ed Hinkley......we sang tags on the sidewalk in Sarasota many years ago with Phil Wilding