Lousy Logo

  • schizo_tenor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:42 AM
      The first time my wife Jenny and I saw the new logo we thought it
      depicted four females, not men. It was a bad selection and I have not
      talked to anyone that likes it--AT ALL!! My wife says that there used
      to be a quartet in Wisconsin about 15-20 years ago called the
      Silhouttes in Sound that had a similar, if not identical, logo. WHAT
      WERE THEY THINKING IN KENOSHA??

      PS I'm still looking for two early bird registrations for SLC 2005!
      Help Help!!
      Chuck Nicoloff