Re: [bbshop] Digest Number 2849

  • Kenneth C Hoffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      I find the discussion of change and preservation
      very interesting. Here is my take on change.
      Baritone and frustrated poet.
      Kenneth Hoffman

      I’ve Never Changed
      Some people should try to better themselves,
      There’s always room for improvement.
      One person I know well needs rearranging -
      Some others are fickle, they keep on changing.
      I’ve never changed, I’m still the same.
      What I used to do, I’m doing again.
      Those habits of mine that I had before
      Number the same, not less, not more.
      I’m in a rut, there’s not much hope,
      Nobody’s perfect, not even the Pope.
      I continue to do the things I did;
      You almost discovered the one that I hid.
      But I’ve never changed, don’t think I can.
      You’ll have to love me the way I am.