Rich & Vinny Tonight on The Applause Show

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi Nettiers,

      Tonight, join Vinny Haynes & Rich Taylor on The Applause Show, for
      this weeks edition of great vocal harmony. Tonight we are featuring
      additional Sweet Adeline Queens of Harmony added to the playlist to
      the Harmony Network. Tune in tonight from 7:00 to 11:00PM EST on
      www.harmonize.com/thn or\www.villageradio.com and call us on our
      toll-free number 1 877 846-7664 (THN-SONG)
      We can't wait to entertain you !!!!
      Vinny & R