Re: [bbshop] Advice wanted

  • Bill Byrd
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      I would sugest voice placing them, I started singing when I was 15,
      and should have been a lead, But was put on tenor, Now 30 years later
      I sing Bass, but a dear friend of mine started singing when he was 13,
      and voived placed right into baritone where he still in when the navy
      does not have him out to sea somewhere,
      Bill Byrd
      30 year veteran, started at 15.