East Coast Acapella Review Show on the Air 3/30/05

  • Linda Cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      To all of our friends and fans of the show, Linda and I will be on the air tonight 3/30/05 from 7 to 11:pm est. Be sure to tune in to the Harmony Network this evening for a fantastic Broadcast of some super DooWop/Contemporary Acapella Tunes.

      www.harmonize.com/thn

      Enjoy the Show !

      Garry and Linda Cascio

      Host and Co-Host of The East Coast Acapella Review