Mixed and comedy quartets

  • Walt Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      Since (in my advanced mathematical brain) about 62.459 percent of
      those on the list will miss any given post....I offer this
      information once more (and, I'm sorry to say, it won't be the
      last time).

      The Buckeye Invitational Steering Committee is now accepting
      applications and recommendations for mixed and comedy quartets to
      compete in their respective contests at the Buckeye Invitational
      Harmony Festival in August. Since these unique groups do not
      have their requisite qualifying contests, entry is by invitation
      from recommendations by fellow barbershoppers.

      If you know of any group who makes comedy their feature talent
      and leaves the audience laughing...send me the contact
      information for the group. I'll do the rest.

      Likewise for any 2 + 2 group (two men and two women). Please
      supply contact information including e-mail address if known. If
      not, just send my any scrap of contact information. I can
      usually look them up.

      Thanks,

      Walt Miller
      Co-chair