Re: SLC Tickets Wanted

  • quartet@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      Linda Clements wrote:

      > Just wondered if anyone has any early bird all-events tickets they can't use.

      This year will be my first to go to int'l. I would appreciate it if some of you veterans would explain what early bird tickets are, along with some of the finer details of ticketing. The spebsqsa.org website is not helpful in this regard.

      Thanks,
      --Jeff Pipkins
    • I. Murray Phillips
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        If you bought your tickets at last years convention, or before the deadline
        for "early bird" registration, you get in the draw for the best seats, and a
        chance at accomodation before the rest of the world. The price increased
        after that deadline, and will increase again, so the sooner you buy, the
        better.

        Since we are going to be in a fabulous theater (holds 21,000!!) with
        wonderful sound and great sightlines, the seating will be less of a factor
        than in some other years.

        The hotels are all pretty close to things as well, so enjoy Salt Lake City.
        It should be a fantastic convention.

        Tickets aren't normally sent out until late May or early June, so don't look
        for them anytime soon.

        And, don't forget to buy your registrations for 2006, while you're in Salt
        Lake City.

        Murray Phillips mailto:imphillips@...
        His opinion and you're entitled to it!