Re: [bbshop] The worst way to leave a quartet...

  • Marti Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 59 , Mar 2, 2005
      How about getting excited when the director announces that a new quartet
      is going to audition in front of your chorus tonight, and you look up
      and there's YOUR lead in the new quartet!!

      Marti Lovejoy
      Proud "Owner" of SING: sponsor of 4+ YSF Scholarships in 2004
      Score Collector for SING (and the site below)
      Life Member, Reg 10, TX, USA - 33 years so far
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SweetAdelinesScores/messages
      marti59 @ isp.com (remove spaces)
    • Joe De Felice
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 6, 2005
        darlene....
        Mork from Ork here,,, nanu nanu,,, ;-)

        Sheesh.... It must read a lot tougher than I intended. And if so,
        I apologize. Let's end it here as I only reacted to the high
        standard I thought you referenced, namely GOTCHA or any
        Gold Medal quartet, and your statement that ANY QC was NG
        because it hurt the qualities of FUN, etc.

        I will, ahemmmm, eat some humble pie here if it helps, and say
        I had not intention of bashing YOU at all.

        returning from orbit (???? really ????)..... nanu nanu.

        SHOWGLOW Joe