Attn. Barbershop Community: Please Help a Sick Girl

  • Susie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      My dear barbershop friends: My 18-year old cousin,
      Brittany Hollingsworth, was in a serious car accident
      in North Carolina last week and is presently in a coma
      at UNC Hospital @ Chapel Hill.

      Your thoughts and prayers are needed: We need
      Brittany to know how many people are routing for her
      to open those pretty eyes of hers and we know this CAN
      HAPPEN with your help! Help us show Brittany and her
      family the colossal power of the GREATEST musical
      organizations in the world!

      PLEASE help in one or more of the following ways:
      1. Visit this website and sign the guestbook for
      Brittany and her family:
      http://www3.caringbridge.org/nc/brittanyhollings

      2. Pray for Brittany and expand the Prayer Circle to
      your friends and family.

      3. Send an email wish to her at
      dlilley@...(Emails are being collected in a
      book for Brittany.)

      4. Contribute towards the family's mounting expenses:
      SouthTrust Bank
      c/o Brittany Hollingsworth Fund
      212 E. Main Street
      Brevard, North Carolina 28712

      When sending your message, please identify yourself as
      a barbershop singer. Please forward this email to
      your chorus distribution lists and/or to anyone else
      who might help. Thank you all SO much. I would, and
      will, return the favor for you should you ever be in
      need. XOXO

      Sue Melvin
      Director, Rochester Chorus Sweet Adelines Intl. (SAI)
      Education Co-Coordinator, Lake Ontario Region 16 SAI
      Vice President, Chase Manhattan Bank

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250