Looking for one EARLY BIRD SLC Registration

  • cliffnotes.rm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Dear Brothers in harmony,

      I just found out that I have the good fortune of being able to
      attend this years "Big Show" in Salt Lake City. If there is anyone
      who, unfortunately, finds that they are unable to attend(and they
      have an Early Bird Registration that they will not be using), please
      contact me ASAP. You can e-mail me at cliffnotes@... or
      call me at 818-357-3997. Thank you for your consideration.

      Cliff Jacobs
      Baritone
      San Fernando Valleyaires
      Quantum Force