Anaheim is May 12th, Servite HS

  • Casey Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 11:23 AM
      4/2/01

      SWTF

      Yes, Garret there is SoCal East Divisional Contest May 12, 2001
      At Servite High School, 1952 La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA.

      Register: Owen Edwards, 10117 Gaynor Ave, North Hills, CA 91343
      (cheap prices till April 13th, $7.50 students)

      The Entry Form is in the March Westunes. Complete and send to
      DAC&J, to receive by 14 days before contest:
      Tom Reffety
      FWD VP Contes & Judging
      5517 Noble Ave.
      Sherman Oaks, CA 91411

      Good Luck!

      Casey Parker, quartet advocate, KIBIQ
      http://sfbayquartets.org

      PS - Is there any way I can adopt you guys? Drop by the AHSOW
      room for some fun woodshedding at the Raddison.