[Show] Baltimore, MD - Saturday May 12, 2001 (Dundalk Chapter)

  • Doug Treff
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      The Dundalk, Maryland Chapter, SPEBSQSA
      Proudly presents its 44th Annual Spring Show
      "This Is My Country"
      A Star Spangled Salute to America

      Saturday, May 12, 2001
      2:00 PM and 8:00 PM

      - Featuring -

      Gotcha!
      Barbershop International Quartet Finalist

      - And -

      Premiere
      Barbershop International Quartet Semi-Finalist

      - And -

      The Chorus of the Chesapeake
      Two-time International Chorus Champions
      Under the direction of Mr. Jim Kraus
      Kraushaar Auditorium, Goucher College, Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson, MD

      Tickets may be ordered online or by mail. See http://www.dundalk.org for details.

    • Doug Treff

        Saturday, May 12, 2001
        2:00 PM and 8:00 PM

        - Featuring -

        Gotcha!
        Barbershop International Quartet Finalist

        - And -

        Premiere
        Barbershop International Quartet Semi-Finalist

        - And -

        The Chorus of the Chesapeake
        Two-time International Chorus Champions
        Under the direction of Mr. Jim Kraus
        Kraushaar Auditorium, Goucher College, Dulaney Valley Rd, Towson, MD

        Tickets may be ordered online or by phone for Will Call pick up at this late
        date.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2001
          !!! LAST CHANCE TO ORDER TICKETS ONLINE !!!
          Our web ordering interface will be shut off tonight (Thursday 5/10/01) at
          approximately 10:00 PM EDT. After that time you will have to call our show
          ticket chairman by phone (Bill Nash 410-557-9403) or take your chances
          getting a ticket at the door.