Tin Roof Blues - second verse?

  • Melody
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      Yet another request for help from the omnipotent, all knowing Harmonet
      subscribers! Does anyone know of a second verse for Tin Roof Blues? The
      version I currently have has only the following, which repeats - and
      gets a bit . . . well, repetitive:

      There you'll find the old Tin Roof Cafe
      Where they play the blues 'til break of day;
      Fascinatin' babies hangin' round
      Dancin' to the meanest band in town.
      Oh Lord! How they can play the blues (how they can play the blues, how
      they can play the blues)!

      When that leader man starts playin' low
      Folks get up and start to walk it slow,
      Do a lot of movements hard to beat
      'Til that leaderman says "move your feet"!
      Oh Lord! I've got those Tin Roof Blues (I've got those Tin Roof Blues,
      I've got those Tin Roof Blues)!

      If anyone knows of additional verse for this song, I would be eternally
      grateful if you'd pass it along! You can email me privately, if you
      prefer, at madams at cpsgroup dot com (using the appropriate symbols in
      place of the words, obviously). Thanks so much for any help you can
      give me!!

      Harmoniously,

      Melody Adams
      SAI - Region 10