An Omission to HCNE

  • Jim Dodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      Hi all!
      Yesterday I posted the Course Descriptions for NED's Harmony College
      Northeast this summer and just discovered I had omitted a very special
      course being taught for us by Bobby Gray, Jr.

      So, if you're thinking of coming, add this course to your considerations.
      You can even do it if you're not thinking of coming!

      HC-24A The Standing Ovation Program Sat AM 3 hrs

      Want to help your chorus/quartet put on a better show once you hit the
      stage? Want to help other choruses/quartets do the same? This is the
      course for you! The late Larry Ajer, assisted by wonderful entertainers
      like Bobby Gray, Jr., developed this program to aid barbershoppers in
      becoming improved entertainers and begin to understand what it takes to get
      a Standing Ovation. Maybe you have the stuff to become one of the
      evaluators we are looking for. And aren’t we fortunate to have Bobby Gray,
      Jr. as our teacher!! Now that’s called going right to the source!

      Jim
      Jim Dodge
      NED DVP - Music & Performance
      Director - Portsmouth (NH) Yankee Clipper Chorus
      Bass - Mann, Dewey, Ringem & Howe
      jamesdodge@...
      Phone - (603-749-2084)
      Fax - (603-749-2084)