Barbershoppin' is not for wimps

  • Manager
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 10:36 PM
      GOT STYLE! GOT STYLE! GOT STYLE! GOT STYLE! Get a T-Shirt! GOT STYLE!

      Time is counting down to Barbershops Big Dance, the International Contest.
      Get ready to make a fashion statement with the "UN"official International
      T-shirt.

      This year’s shirt will feature:

      · Three color artwork front and back.
      · Featured lists of all the competing choruses and quartets.
      · Quality screen-printed on white 100% cotton Hanes Beefy-T.

      What are we asking for this priceless memento? Prices are:

      · Adult – Sizes S, M, L are $18.00 ea.
      · XL and 2XL are $20.00 ea.
      · 3XL and 4XL-L are $23.00
      · Shipping Please add - $2.00 per shirt

      Sorry, no children’s sizes available!

      How do we order?
      · Mail order using the order form below
      · Order online with a credit card on a secured server on our website
      at www.senate-aires.org.
      · Email orders will be taken but not valid until money is received.
      · All orders need to be in no later than June 1 to be in time to ship
      by the 5th.
      · Estimated date of shipment is June 5, 2001.

      Please send me the “UN”Official International T-Shirt(s) as indicated below:
      Name:___________________________________ Phone #: (_____) ______ - ________
      Address: ___________________________ City ____________ State_____ Zip _____

      Sub-Total Shipping Total
      Adult – ____ Medium _____ Large ____ @ $18.00 ea. $______ X $2.00 _______
      Adult - Extra Sizes XL_____ 2XL ____ @ $20.00 ea. $______ X $2.00 _______
      Adult - Extra Sizes 3XL ____ 4XL ____@ $23.00 ea. $______ X $2.00 _______
      Total _______

      Please make checks and money orders payable to: Salem Senate-Aires:
      Print, fill out and mail this form with your payment to:
      Robben Morin
      4890 Sunnyside Road SE
      Salem, Oregon 97302
      robbenm@...

      ----

      Got more questions: Send an email to: robbenm@...
      This is a fund raiser and all proceeds go the Senate-Aires, a non-profit
      organization.

      Thank you for your support,
      Mark Gross
      Chorus Manager