Cardinal Contest

  • Todd Hudson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 10:40 PM
      In addition to the 4 qualified quartets out of Cardinal (Hip-Hip Hooray) I would like to add that Quorum is going to be making our second consecutive trip to international to participate in the MBNA college quartet competition.

      Todd

      Todd Hudson
      Bass-Baritone, Indiana State University
      Lead - Quorum Barbershop Quartet
      2000 Cardinal District representatives to the MBNA college competition
      Lead - Banks of the Wabash chorus
      Terre Haute IN