need a babysitter at Nashville venue

  • spudster88@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:12 PM
      Assuming that there is a satisfactory "tot room" at the contest venue, my
      wife are in need of a person(s) to watch after our children while we
      watch/compete at the many contests. We have a 2 year old girl and 3.5 year
      old boy--both of which are well behaved. We will also have my mother and
      father with us, so we will be able to check in frequently. This is only
      needed at the quartet and chorus contests, and we are willing to pay a
      reliable sitter $4/hour to simply entertain and engage with them in the "tot
      room".

      Please respond to me personally.

      Peter Westers
      Great Lakes Chorus--Grand Rapids, Michigan
      spudster88@...