FW: Attention ILL, ONT and SUN district barbershoppers and Sweet Adelines and HI members

  • Walt Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      HELP!

      I am still looking for a volunteer from ILL, ONT and SUN Districts (see
      details in the message below. Contest Dates are:

      ILL--Apr. 20-22
      ONT--Apr. 20-22
      SUN--May 4-6

      Would a volunteer from each of these districts, please contact me privately.

      I could also use the same contact in SAI or HI spring contest cities
      (continental US only). Regions 4 and 17 and Area 2 are already covered.
      Thanks to those volunteers.

      Walt Miller
      General Chairman of Buckeye 2001