ADDRESS CHANGE

  • GLENN NELLIST
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      I am broadcasting this message to several address books so you may have
      already gotten it from a previous message. Please excuse the bandwidth.

      Our new address is as follows:

      Glenn Nellist
      Betty Lou Nellist
      17864 SW Heatherwood Ln
      Sherwood, OR 97120-7123

      We will not have a new phone number until we arrive in Oregon and
      contact the phone company. I'll let you know on that.

      My e-mail addresses stay the same for the time being.

      gnellist@... (business)
      gnellist@... (home)

      Glenn Nellist
      gnellist@...