CAR and SLD qualifiers & scores?

  • Christopher Coffee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hey Gang,
      I saw that Michigan Jake, Wabash Ave. The Chase, and
      The Sensations qualified for International Contest in
      CAR. Do we know who qualified in SLD this weekend?
      Anyone have scores?

      Also Rustic Gold qualified for the Seniors contest and
      Quorum for the INT'L Collegiate competition.

      Later!

      =====
      Christopher Coffee
      Sunshine District CQC Committee Chairman
      1999 CQC Champion Quartet Station 59