RE: [bbshop] Its garrett, from "Sings with the Fishes"

  • Steve Currington
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
      Hey Garret

      Keep up the good work and enjoy the barbershop life.

      I didn't get involved with barbershop until I was in my late 30's and I wish
      I had known about and done something about it earlier in my life. I know
      many barbershoppers that say the same thing.. So enjoy this wonderful hobby
      for the rest of your life.

      There is something about the entertaining, the singing, the chords and,
      possibly more importantly, the guy's and gals involved that has made my life
      so much more worthwhile. If you stick with it I am sure you will say the
      same.

      Will you be going to Nashville. If so try and find me.. I will be there. I
      will be a slightly overweight guy there wandering around talking with a
      mixed British and New Zealand accent.

      Cheers.

      Steve Currington
      -------
      Tenor - The Razor's Edge Barbershop Quartet - since 1993
      Tenor/PR Manager - The Harbour Capital Chorus
      Webmaster - New Zealand Association of Barbershop Singers Inc.
      PO Box 9400, Wellington, New Zealand
      -------
      Quartet homepage: http://www.razorsedge.org.nz
      Chorus Homepage: http://www.hcc.org.nz
      NZABS homepage: http://www.nzabs.org.nz
      email: tenor@...

      Don't forget to tune into the "Encore" Internet Barbershop Radio Show
      http://www.nzabs.org.nz/encore.htm

      -------
      "Keep The Whole World Singing...."