Its garrett, from "Sings with the Fishes"

  • barbershopmaniac@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
      Hi,
      Im Garrett, and the news article and the ABC thing is about my
      4tet, "SIngs with the Fishes" (the article says sleeps..oops :))
      I just wanted to say i hope everyone who can, will read the article,
      and watch the ABC news...
      I also wanted to thank everyone for their support of youth barbershop
      singing. It is so comforting to know you all care aobut us so much,
      and support us all the way.
      I hope i get to talk to you all on AIM or Yahoo. You are all sucha
      great group of people.. and im proud, to be one of you..
      Talk to you all soon...
      "Barbershop its not a hobby, its an addiction!!!"
      -Garrett
      Barbershopmaniac@aol/yahoo.com
    • Steve Currington
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
        Hey Garret

        Keep up the good work and enjoy the barbershop life.

        I didn't get involved with barbershop until I was in my late 30's and I wish
        I had known about and done something about it earlier in my life. I know
        many barbershoppers that say the same thing.. So enjoy this wonderful hobby
        for the rest of your life.

        There is something about the entertaining, the singing, the chords and,
        possibly more importantly, the guy's and gals involved that has made my life
        so much more worthwhile. If you stick with it I am sure you will say the
        same.

        Will you be going to Nashville. If so try and find me.. I will be there. I
        will be a slightly overweight guy there wandering around talking with a
        mixed British and New Zealand accent.

        Cheers.

        Steve Currington
        -------
        Tenor - The Razor's Edge Barbershop Quartet - since 1993
        Tenor/PR Manager - The Harbour Capital Chorus
        Webmaster - New Zealand Association of Barbershop Singers Inc.
        PO Box 9400, Wellington, New Zealand
        -------
        Quartet homepage: http://www.razorsedge.org.nz
        Chorus Homepage: http://www.hcc.org.nz
        NZABS homepage: http://www.nzabs.org.nz
        email: tenor@...

        Don't forget to tune into the "Encore" Internet Barbershop Radio Show
        http://www.nzabs.org.nz/encore.htm

        -------
        "Keep The Whole World Singing...."