Ad letter.wps

  • Bjohn11@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      I am sending this letter via email in case some of you did't get a
      chance to look at it.
      A bit of confusion on the price of the half page ads. Some letters that
      went out indicated 50 dollars which is incorrect. It should be 60.
      However, it is ok if some of you have already collected 50.
      I have plenty of envelopes and invoices for billing if you need them. If
      you want to bill your contributors your self, the money should be mailed
      to Chall Challenger at 219 Chatham Road, Augusta,Ga. 30907.
      We have a new man in our chorus who has sold a bunch of ads already and
      just may get a years paid membership out of it!!
      We still have a lot of ads from last year to sell.
      Randy Miller is inviting anyone who wants to, to go out Tuesday week all
      day and pick up these remaining ads and possibly more new ones. I have
      taken the challenge.Anyone else?