OK Four and Revival on Tuesday Night Swipes TONIGHT! 7-11:00PM

  • RMTMUSIC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hu Gang...From my friend and colleague Marty Israel.

      Hi everyone!

      Tonight, on Tuesday Night Swipes, we will feature a portion of a live show
      performed by the OK Four, one of the premier comedy quartets of the 70s.
      (They also made the Top 10 a few times.) We will also premiere the new Revival
      CD. All this and an opportunity to win a CD, as Brian Zink of the Alliance
      Chorus of Greater Central Ohio did for correctly identifying Nightlife in last
      week's mystery cut. All the better, since we premiered The Alliance's CD on
      last week's show, as well!

      To tune in, go to _www.harmonize.com/thn_ (http://www.harmonize.com/thn) and
      follow the directions to the live broadcast (and the chat room, if you are
      so inclined). We look forward to chatting with you as we bring you the best
      in barbershop and a cappella music.

      We may even feature what hooked me into this hobby of ours. Hmmmmmmmmm.

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel
      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes
      A proud program of the Harmony Network