arrangement help ....Please

  • bubman63
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hello all: I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they would
      happen to know whose arrangement of "Home on the Range" was recorded
      by "Special Feature" from Reno back in the late 80's and also, does
      anyone know where I could get a recording of "Ragtime Cowboy Joe".

      thanks

      BoB Himes
      BoB's'Yer Uncle
    • Tim McEvilly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        Bob,
        There is an arrangement of "Ragtime Cowboy Joe" on one of the Music
        Premier Subscription series tapes from back in about 1997. I forget
        which quartet did it, but I enjoy replaying it every 6 months or so.
        I'll bet that if you called Joe Liles in Kenosha (1-800-876-SING), he
        could tell you right away whether or not it is still available. If so,
        you could get the recordings of that and 5 other songs, and the paper to
        go along with it, probably for $12 or so. Hell of a deal!

        Tim McEvilly
        Bass, Northbrook IL Chapter (inactive)
        >>> "bubman63" <chimes@...> 1/4/05 12:57 PM >>>

        Hello all: I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they would
        happen to know whose arrangement of "Home on the Range" was recorded
        by "Special Feature" from Reno back in the late 80's and also, does
        anyone know where I could get a recording of "Ragtime Cowboy Joe".

        thanks

        BoB Himes
        BoB's'Yer Uncle

        Yahoo! Groups Links