Re: [bbshop] radio marketing

  • Phil Richards
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      This is a terrific idea since it targets that most receptive audience.
      Let's get one of our champ quartets on his show in late January,
      delivering a singing Valentine to Paul one day and to several others on
      the following days. Of course, the 800 numbers operators would have to
      be expanded. To cover the cost, maybe charge each chapter $1.00 for
      each Valentine referral.

      Phil Richards
      Westchester Chordsmen

    • Ehink557@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        In a message dated 12/1/04 11:03:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        keith@... writes:
        I was listening to Paul Harvey on the radio the other day as he pitched some
        product and it hit me:

        Let's pay Paul Harvey to promote Singing Valentines!

        The phones will ring off the hooks and millions of people will then know the
        Barbershop Harmony Society is in their town and it won't be a secret any
        longer.

        Keith Eckhardt
        Placerville, CA

        That sounded like such a great idea I went online and sent him and email to
        that effect. Let's see what happens

        Ed Hinkley
        VP Music & Performance
        Sarasota, Florida
        Sunshine District

        The beauty of what we sing is in the ear of the beholder. Why then should we
        go in search of music that is not appreciated.

        Bari/REMEMBER
        Songwriter/Arranger

        Check out our Chorus website

        Chorusofthekeys.org