radio marketing

  • Keith Eckhardt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      I was listening to Paul Harvey on the radio the other day as he pitched some
      product and it hit me:

      Let's pay Paul Harvey to promote Singing Valentines!

      The phones will ring off the hooks and millions of people will then know the
      Barbershop Harmony Society is in their town and it won't be a secret any
      longer.

      Keith Eckhardt
      Placerville, CA
    • Phil Richards
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        This is a terrific idea since it targets that most receptive audience.
        Let's get one of our champ quartets on his show in late January,
        delivering a singing Valentine to Paul one day and to several others on
        the following days. Of course, the 800 numbers operators would have to
        be expanded. To cover the cost, maybe charge each chapter $1.00 for
        each Valentine referral.

        Phil Richards
        Westchester Chordsmen

      • Ehink557@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
          In a message dated 12/1/04 11:03:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          keith@... writes:
          I was listening to Paul Harvey on the radio the other day as he pitched some
          product and it hit me:

          Let's pay Paul Harvey to promote Singing Valentines!

          The phones will ring off the hooks and millions of people will then know the
          Barbershop Harmony Society is in their town and it won't be a secret any
          longer.

          Keith Eckhardt
          Placerville, CA

          That sounded like such a great idea I went online and sent him and email to
          that effect. Let's see what happens

          Ed Hinkley
          VP Music & Performance
          Sarasota, Florida
          Sunshine District

          The beauty of what we sing is in the ear of the beholder. Why then should we
          go in search of music that is not appreciated.

          Bari/REMEMBER
          Songwriter/Arranger

          Check out our Chorus website

          Chorusofthekeys.org