Logo

  • Leo J. Larivee
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 18, 2004

      Hey Marti,

      Yes, you can now buy a shirt with the new logo on it ($44-$46 each) and several
      other items with the new logo from Harmony Marketplace Catalogue (just came out).
      Hmmm, I didn't realize we already had a new logo? Does anyone know if the survey
      concluded that generic music imprinted items (musical notes, G-Clefs, etc.) would
      sell better than the more specific barbershop quartet oriented items that we are used
      to?

      By chance, did anybody on the Harmonet take part in the big survey as to what
      Barbershoppers really want? I'm curious to know what questions were asked and who
      took the survey. From what I've heard, not many Barbershoppers over age 50 were
      polled, and I wonder if that is true?

      Were Barbershoppers that are happy with the Society also polled?

      Just curious.
      OC
    • David
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 2, 2009
        Many thanks to the Harmonet readers! The best place to go for arcane barbershop information! And less arcane as well.

        I already have four responses to my request, so my needs (in this area) are met!

        Thanks.

        David Updegraff
        Tucson