Not receiving mail

  • Debbersings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hey group
      I recently sent the "nomail" message while I was away at SAI Convention in INDY and then sent the "normal" message when I returned. I did receive the message from "notify" that my message had been received and that I was back on individual emails....however...I have received nothing yet....seems funny to me...unless maybe no one is talking out there????? Can anyone out there help me???

      Thanks
      Deb Ferenc
      SAI Region 17
      TGIF Quartet