Re: [bbshop] Pitchpipes and A-440

  • Burt Szabo
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
      Shelley - -

      Ooops! Forgot about that. Yes, If you're going to do
      the Saint-Saens "Organ Symphony", the orchestra had
      best tune to the organ. I should have remembered that
      because here in Orlando we are fortunate to have a
      goodly number of fine orchestra musicians, and several
      fine church organs and organists who frequently perform
      together. What a great sound!
      Tempo-rarily,

      Burt Szabo
      burtszabo@...